Continuing education is provided to pastors of Lutheran churches and interested laity in the form of intensive courses presented at the LTS by visiting professors and scholars from sister churches around the world. The following intensives are scheduled for 2019:
- February 25 – March 8 Intensive 1: Dr. John Pless (CTSFW) – Luther’s Catechisms, Part 4 (Holy Baptism); Rev. Eric Skovgaard (Elm Grove, WI) – Pastoral Epistles
- April 8-17 Intensive 2: Dr. John Nordling (CTSFW) – 1 Peter; Rev. Dr. Sibongiseni Sithole (LCSA) – Introduction to the Old Testament II
- July 29 – August 9 Intensive 3: Dr. John Pless (CTSFW) – Luther’s Catechisms, Part 5 (The Lord’s Supper); Rev. Dr. Michael J. Roth (St. Joseph, MI) – Mission and Evangelism
- August 26 – September 6 Intensive 4: Dr. Werner Klän (SELK) – Theology of Concord; Dr. Heinz Hiestermann (FELSISA) Introduction to the New Testament II
- September 9-18 Women’s Seminar: Deaconess Grace Rao (LCMS)
Interested persons are asked to announce their intention to participate before the commencement of the course to LTSinTshwane@gmail.com, so that the necessary arrangements can be made.